Some multifarious options are guided in this section. They are indeed self-explanatory. Let’s have a look:
- Site Loader — Use this option to set the settings of site loader. You have the sub-options of Enable, Predefined, Custom, Disable. Enable will use default loader. Custom will ask you upload your own loader file whereas Disable will simply disable the site loader
- Predefined site loaders — This option will allow you to choose among the graphically pre-defined loaders.
- Back to Top — Use this option to show or hide the back to top button
- Comments on Pages — Use this option to show or hide the comments on pages
- Social Sharing on Pages — Use this option to show or hide social sharing on pages
- Open Graph Meta Tags — Use this option to enable or disable the open graph meta tags which are mainly used when sharing pages on social networking sites like Facebook